cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbox Preview

Occasional Participant

Re: Inbox Preview

I would also like this removed from our account as it should be included, and doesn't work anyway half the time. Why doesn't a section exist on the website to remove add-ons? This definitely feels like a nickel-and-dime attempt and your company should look into just including it in plans.

CTCT Employee

Hello @BeaconPromotions,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I do apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to maintain account security while discussing the cancellation of additional products, you would need to contact our billing department.  Their number and hours of operation can be found Here

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello - 

I accidentally clicked on the inbox preview and was automatically charged for the service, but am having THE HARDEST time finding how to cancel the feature. I do not use it, just clicked on the tab by accident. How do I go about removing this feature from my account>?