cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Include how to promote selling travel .

Regular Visitor

Include how to promote selling travel .

As much as I like the webinars, not everyone is promoting events. As a seller of travel, I would like to see some examples of how to promote and incorporate selling travel to boost my list in future webinars, instead of always using Jack's Backyard Barbeque.

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Include how to promote selling travel .

Hi @RowenaD1,

Thanks for the feedback about incorporating different types of business into list growth efforts during our Seminars & Training. Our learning team would love to hear this, and we're happy to pass it along! Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously