cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Inconsistencies in Constant Contact: Tables

Occasional Contributor

Inconsistencies in Constant Contact: Tables

I'm not sure if this is the "right" place to post this, (but I'm also not particularly worried.)

Topic: Would it be so difficult to ADD the ability to insert tables into event-connected emails? The tool is present in regular emails, and on event pages....but event emails? Nope. 

I have asked this question/ made this request more than once, but...nothing. 

What may seem like small potatoes for some can be a pretty big deal to others. 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Inconsistencies in Constant Contact: Tables

Hi @TeriK2,

Thanks so much for reaching out about this in the Community, and we're sorry if we missed any of your previous questions or requests about this as we do understand how important it is to you. The good news is that you can definitely insert a table into many of the event-related emails!

It's available in the event invitation, and emails to registrants and non-responders. It is not, however, available in the registration confirmation email. To add a table, just click the table icon in the editing toolbar, and select the number of columns/rows you need for the table:

2018-01-26_13-17-25.png

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.