cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Time Zone Listed for London

Regular Visitor

Incorrect Time Zone Listed for London

Hello, We have planned several events to happen in London. In the drop down menu of Time Zones, London is listed as GMT+1, which is incorrect. The correct time zone is GMT. All of our events were off by one hour and had to be edited and it caused a major problem with our customer. This should be corrected ASAP.
5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Incorrect Time Zone Listed for London

Hi @flomaurosolartechnj.comf 

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you. Our team is aware and working on a resolution. Unfortunately at this time I do not have a workaround. Would you like us to notify you when this is resolved?

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regular Visitor

Yes, of course we want to be notified when you have corrected this.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for writing back. We will notify you when this is resolved. Thank you for your patience!

All Star

This is still an issue. I scheduled a reminder for an event to go 40 minutes before start time and it went 20 mins after start time as your GMT is an hour behind. 

Also - some people had used the 'Add to Calendar' function and it had added them at the wrong time. This is really not acceptable for an international service. It makes us look unprofessional and I'll be looking for an alternative service. 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @JaneP449

I am sorry your event reminder went out at the wrong time. Sometimes we can have some sending delays. If we do have sending delays we always post them on our Status Page. We do have a defect that is causing the London GMT timezone to not schedule properly. Our engineers are still working on this issue. I notated that it is happening to your account as well. I do see that your account is set to GMT: Dublin, Edinburgh. Is that the correct time you want it to be on? IF not you will want to update the timezone under My Settings.

Anna Davila
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.