cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrectly showing in Outlook

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Incorrectly showing in Outlook

We wanted to mail out an infographic however when reviewing in Outlook it was chopping the top of the image off/the top section would overlap. I tested, my previous solution, and it worked with issue. Can you review as I am now having to work with two products.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Incorrectly showing in Outlook

HI @SimonB852

I am sorry to hear this is happening. What is the name of the email you are working on so I can take a look?

Do you know what version of Outlook you are testing to so I can try to replicate this on my end? 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Hi Hannah

I actually have 2 campaigns that have both had the same issue, they are the most current. We use Outlook 2013 as a client and have Office365. We moved from to constant contact and have had no issue until now and it's consistent is it truncated the top of both infographic and I tried different layouts..

HI @SimonB852

I took a look at your email and it looks like it's the height of the infographic that is the problem. Outlook will cut off any images taller than 1728px high. This Infographic is over 1900 tall. There are a couple of things you can do to avoid this problem. First, shrink the image. You could do this within Constant Contact or if you have access to an editing software. It might work to cut the header and footer off and add them in as separate images.

My suggestion would be to shrink the infographic and then make it a clickable link to a larger version of the image. This way it will load quickly into your recipients emails and they will have the option to read it at the full size. 

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!