Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Responses in a Raw data not working

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Individual Responses in a Raw data not working

We did a survey and now I need to write a report for our board. I tried to export all the raw data, but although it seemed to work, I am only getting data on 11 Anonymous respondents, whereas we actually had 198 respondents. How do I get an export of ALL of the raw data?

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Individual Responses in a Raw data not working

Hello @DianeW23

Thanks for reaching out in the Community! I reviewed your account and re-synced the survey responses for your survey. If you export now, you should see all the responses in the export. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused you. 

Have a great rest of your day!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
Occasional Contributor

Oh, thank you. Just redid the download and got all the responses.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

HI @DianeW23,

You are welcome!  

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!