cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inline Contact Sign-Up Form Feddback message

Occasional Visitor

Inline Contact Sign-Up Form Feddback message

Hello,

So I've installed on our site an inline sign-up form. But I need it to generate a response to the user when they subscribe. Something like "Thank you for subscription!" and not offer the same subscription again.

How do I do that with this generated script?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Inline Contact Sign-Up Form Feddback message

Hello @NazrinT,

That's a great question!  There isn't a way to edit the 'thank you' page that is shown when someone uses that inline form, however you can absolutely control what kind of welcome email they are sent.  In the form settings you can control which lists contacts are added to once they sign-up through that form.  After that you can either set up your Welcome Email to thank them, or if you have email plus you can create a List-Join Series to thank them.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Thank you, Aaron!

This is helpful.

My problem is not with the customization of the message but with the fact that I am not getting any message at all. The user fills the required fields, clicks "Subscribe", the page refreshes and the user sees the same sign-up form without any indication that he/she have just subscribed.

I assume I am doing something wrong. I'd appreciate enormously if you could give me any pointers on what steps I may have missed.

Thanks!

CTCT Employee

Hi @NazrinT

This sounds like an issue we may have to look further into. There should always be a Thank you for subscribing page that shows after the information is entered.  Can you please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the website where your form is located, a reference to this post and any other information you can provide? We will research this further and get right back to you. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great weekend. 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!