cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Inner Background

Visitor

Inner Background

Hi there,

Wondering if there is a way to not have an inner background or a transparent inner background?

Thank you

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Inner Background

Hello @PoC9. Great question! I see that you have added a pattern to the background of your campaign. At this time, we are not able to make the inner background transparent or include a pattern. If you were to use a solid color for your outer background, then you would be able to choose the same color for the inner background so everything would be consistent.

This request is something that we are actively collecting feedback on and I will submit yours over to our Product team. I also encourage you to make your voice heard on our Feedback board as well. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Yeah this should be a top priority to compete with some of the top designs in email marketing.

Hi @ToddS685

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback! I can definitely understand how helpful being able to edit the inner background of individual blocks would be. I apologize this feature is not available in our email templates. This is however a feature request I have submitted to our engineers on your behalf. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Any update on this? I'd really like to use this feature with NO inner background or transparent!

CTCT Employee

Hello @KGMC,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today!  This feature has not yet been added, but I would be happy to add your voice to the request!

Briody_W

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Established Member

Any word on this feature? We need it to keep our campaigns competitive with other email platforms.

Hi @JeanineB53

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this feature! I apologize this is not currently available. I have submitted this feature request in your account.

Frankie.P

Yep, I'd say this is a pretty mandatory feature.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @ClintS4

Thanks for participating in the Community! I have tracked the feedback in your account.

Have a great day!

Alex S.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.