cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry regarding past due on our account (User: aumongolia)

Regular Visitor

Inquiry regarding past due on our account (User: aumongolia)

Dear Sir/Madam, We are an active user of your services. However, due to the nature of our business we would like to use Constant Contact services just 4 months a year at our choice (for example : August, December, March, May). Can we make choices of the months and pay monthly fees respectively? We need that kind of flexibility. Also, there is a past due on our account for the amount of $72.00. We have not requested to use the services for the month that past due are applied to. Please kindly remove this liability from our account that we can proceed further and purchase monthly services. Thank you and looking forward for your response. Angie
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Inquiry regarding past due on our account (User: aumongolia)

I see this is a few days old and has not been responded to.

YOU need to call them for all billing questions.

CTCT Employee

Re: Inquiry regarding past due on our account (User: aumongolia)

Hello @JohnMarkK

Thank you for reaching out to us. To review your current request please call into our billing department. They will be able to assist you and discuss best solution for you. You can contact our billing department during the hours and using the contact information listed here. Please let us know if you have any further questions! 

Lenszie V.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!