cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry.

Inquiry.

I want to find out if i am able to see the list of emails that bounces back or were not received successfully sent. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Inquiry.

Hello @NanaYaaO1,

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We understand how important it is to be able to see the reporting information for your campaigns.

To see the list of people for any specific type of reporting, you simply need to click on either the number or percentage for that information in the campaign's reporting page. More information on this can be found in this article.

Additionally, we also have an infographic on what each bounce type is, as well as an article on what we recommend doing with them.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reply to this thread and we'd be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.