Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Images into Email Campaign

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Insert Images into Email Campaign

Hi,

constant contact images.PNGWhen I am inserting an image into an email campaign, I have no way to search the thousands of images I have in my library. My only choices are to sort by date or file name. More often than not, I just upload a new image, even if I am sure the image is already in my library. This is a huge miss. We need a search bar here!!! 

5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Insert Images into Email Campaign

Hi @CXPA

I'm glad you reached out to ask this question in the Community. When inserting an image, you will want to click the image placeholder and select edit. By inserting the images this way, you will have access to a search box that will allow you to search by file name. 

Hope this helps!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Can you please consider adding this back into the image panel in my screenshot?

Hi @CXPA

This is a great feature request. I can understand how helpful it would  be to have the ability to search for an image in the left Image Tab of our email editor. We have submitted this feedback to the appropriate teams. In the meantime, we suggest following the workaround given by Alex:

When inserting an image, you will want to click the image placeholder and select edit. By inserting the images this way, you will have access to a search box that will allow you to search by file name. 

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Hoping you make the changes so that the search is easier. 

In the meantime, when following what you suggest, it seems difficult to get move that image around - that is, into the block that it was intended for.

Highlighted

Hi @TinaB45 

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to insert you image into your selected block. How are you trying to insert your image? What is happening when you insert it? Having these details can help us better troubleshoot this experience.

Frankie P.