cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Inserting Multiple Images

All Star

Inserting Multiple Images

I know, I know. This topic has probably been posted numerous times. But really need an answer. Using the 3rd Generation Editor I cannot for the life of me insert multiple images into the right-side column of a two-column layout. With the former editor, I was able to do this easily. Thinking it would be wonderful if the layout blocks could be inserted into columns, rather than just the full-width. HELP! Thanks.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Inserting Multiple Images

@HARVEYZ6

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would be happy to assist you today with editing your email campaign! You can click here for information on arranging images in your email. It might be helpful to create multiple column layouts in your email as well. I hope this information is helpful! If you are still having issues, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email you are working on, and a reference to this post and we can help you out!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.