Inserting a table

SOLVED
Go to solution
DYCM
Campaign Contributor

How do I insert a table into a block? The posts I found were archived and didn't match the format that I have. 

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @DYCM. Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community! I see that you are using our third-generation editor to create your emails. At this time, this editor does not have the ability to create and insert tables. This is because all of the templates for this particular editor are mobile responsive and inserting tables can actually break the responsiveness. We have a few alternatives to using a table in an email that does not impact readability and I encourage you to review this article. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @DYCM. Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community! I see that you are using our third-generation editor to create your emails. At this time, this editor does not have the ability to create and insert tables. This is because all of the templates for this particular editor are mobile responsive and inserting tables can actually break the responsiveness. We have a few alternatives to using a table in an email that does not impact readability and I encourage you to review this article. 

21 REPLIES 21
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST