cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting pictures into blocks

Highlighted
All Star

Inserting pictures into blocks

I am trying to insert a picture into a block of my e-newsletter and the picture wont move over to where I need to size it, etc.   None of them will drag into that area.  First time I've had this problem.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Inserting pictures into blocks

Hello @SandyV9,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you have not been able to insert an image where you would like it. Unfortunately, images need to be inserted in between separate blocks of text. If you have a block of text in your email campaign you will be unable to insert an image there. If you separate your content with two different text blocks then you will be able to insert your image in between your text. If this does not answer your question, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your question, where you are trying to insert your image, your username, screenshots if possible, and the title of your email campaign. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

IMG_5243.JPGIMG_5244.JPGI am copying a former newsletter with new information and wanted to change the picture that was in the old newsletter to a new picture.  I right clicked on the image and selected "change" from the dropdown menu which took me to the library where in the past I simply selected the new picture and it automatically moved into the gray area to be sized and selected to replace the other picture.

My problem is, I can't get a new picture to move over to the gray area so I can size it and insert it where the old picture was.

Photo is of page I'm trying to work on.  in campaign intitled "white boards."   This has always worked in the past.

CTCT Employee

Hello @SandyV9,

Thank you for those screenshots! So I can do some research on this issue, can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com your username, your email newsletter title, and a reference to this post. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.