cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Instagram links

Occasional Visitor

Instagram links

Seem broken, how do i fix?
Tags (2)
17 REPLIES 17
Occasional Visitor

Instagram links broken

For some reason when i try to attach instagram social media links, they direct me to an error page.

Re: Instagram links broken

Hi @DrewG96

So sorry this is happening with the link in your campaign! We did also receive your email to us about these Instagram links. We will be follow up and continue troubleshooting through this email. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime. 

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

I'm trying to connect the instagram icon to our instagram account and getting nowhere.  Please can you let me know if there is a problem with this?

CTCT Employee

Hi @FionaW42,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. There are no major reports about this issue, but I will like to look into this further for you. Could you please email us the title of the email campaign you are working on and the Instagram link you are trying to insert within your email campaign at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com? Thank you!  

Lucas_D

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Contributor

I too am trying to fix the Instagram button link in my campaign.  Your new feature identified the link as broken, so I'm now trying to fix it - to no avail.  The edit tab doesn't seem to work and nowhere is there a menu for social within that box.   Can you help?

I might also add that trying to get help on a weekend - when I normally work on the newsletters for my gallery - is so frustrating.  Didn't you have support on Saturdays at least in the early days of Constant Contact?  

CTCT Employee

Hi @LouiseG7

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today!

I'm sorry for the issue you are encountering with editing your Instagram link, I was able to go into the campaign and edit the Instagram link. I have saved it and verified that the link is functional. Please go into the account and have a look and make sure this is correct. You may feel free to reach back out to us here should you need anything else.

I will also certainly submit your feedback regarding weekend support. While we no longer offer weekend support via phone and chat, we are here to assist you through the Community and Social Media. Please feel free to reach out here if you need us.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for your response.  I would like to  learn HOW to do that editing, so could you please explain the process so I can do it myself when necessary?

Thanks,

Louise

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hi @LouiseG7

Of course! My pleasure. If you click on the Social Media block where the icons appear and then click Edit, on the left side of the page you will see the icons with the corresponding links. Just adjust the link there and click save and you will be all set. Here is the article that displays screenshots as well. Please feel free to check it out and let me know if you have other questions!

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

This is not helpful. I've been following these instructions and its still not working. Something is wrong on your end especially if all of these people are having the same issue.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!