cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instagram links

Re: Instagram links broken

Hi @DavidW76071

I'm so sorry to hear the directions in this thread have not worked for you. We would be more than happy to help you further with adding your social media links to your email! Was there any part of our directions that were confusing? Are you receiving any error messages? Are you unable to find where to edit or insert your social media link? Having these details can help us to better understand your experience.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

My Instagram like is broken swcapp.uk/i/bizzytd How can this this be fix
CTCT Employee

Hello @DeonteM4,

The link you just provided appears to be a link to your website, not to your instagram account.  You would need to go to your instagram page directly and copy the link from the top.  It should start with instagram.com/(something related to your business name).

Aaron_H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

I replace the link with the correct link and hit done all day. It always reverts to http://blank. I have tried as owner account. I have tried deleting and re-adding Instagram. I have tried deleting and re-adding the whole social media bar. It always reverts to http://blank.

CTCT Employee

Hello @PatriciaB87961

Thanks for coming to the Community for help. I'm sorry to hear you've been having this issue all day. 

Based on the information you have provided, you may need to clear your web browser's cache since it is reverting back to the incorrect version. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Your reply worked and taught me how to fix these links in the future.  I don't see where I can indicate "Accepted Solution!"

CTCT Employee

Hello @LouiseG7,

I am very glad that the last reply worked for you! I apologize but the only person who can mark this as an accepted solution is the original thread creator. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for using Constant Contact! 

Zoe H.

Visitor

Re: Instagram links

I had the same problem everytime I went to like or comment on a post. I continuously emailed instagram asking them for help with no reply. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and nothing worked…until I came on here and read a certain comment. Instagram has been changing their policies about content and privacy issues. On my bio I had a link to my tumblr account and being that tumblr has explicit connect this is why it wasn't letting me like or comment on post. I edited my bio and deleted the link and now my Instagram is back to normal