cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Upgrade

Visitor

Interface Upgrade

In a webinar a few months back, it was explained to me that our user interface when it comes to designing campaigns would be updated to the latest version. I don't think this has happened on our end. Do you know if and when this is going to happen?
3 REPLIES

Re: Interface Upgrade

Hey @MichaelS0195,

Thank you for coming to the Community. We appreciate your interest in our new drag-and-drop editor. If you could send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, confirmation that you would like us to upgrade you upon receipt of your email, and a reference to this post and we will assist in getting you set up with the new editor. 

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

I sent an email to the above listed email address requesting the upgrade on January 25, and have not seen that it has happened yet.  How long does it normally take to upgrade? Am I being impatient?

Hello @LibraryDevelopment,

I'm happy to report the change was implemented in your account! An email was sent to the contact email address on file for your account, which might explain why confirmation was overlooked. In order to utilize the third-generation editor you have to create a new template. Any existing templates in the account will remain in the second-generation editor, now labeled as "Legacy" templates. 

Nick S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!