cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Interface is always different

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Interface is always different

Depending on which account I log into on Constant Contact, the layout is completely different! It's very frustrating and takes me double the amount of time to create new campaigns for my clients because I constantly have to spend time finding where each of the tools are and how they work!
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Interface is always different

For the record, which one do you prefer?

Re: Interface is always different

Hello @ChrisR6967. I apologize that you are having trouble navigating within your accounts. We will eventually be migrating all accounts to our Toolkit platform which has the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. 

tknavbar.png

If I may ask, when exactly were you having trouble while creating your campaigns? Was it while selecting a template or trying to enter in your content? I ask this so I can collect your feedback and I can send it over to the appropriate department. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.