cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice needed

Regular Visitor

Invoice needed

Hello We urgently need to generate an Invoice for the annual payment we did on 04/10/2019 for $1778.72 USD. Can you help us? Downloadable invoices are only show as monthly charges, but not for the annual feed. Please, it's urgent and important for us.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Invoice needed

Hello @CarlosG5,

Our invoices are monthly, as you stated.  We do not have an annual invoice.  However we do of course provide payment receipts.  You can generate a payment receipt by going to your 'my account' page, and viewing your statements.  From there do a search for any activity around the time you made the payment.  Then click the button that says 'email' and choose 'payment' from the drop-down.  That will email the primary billing address the payment receipt.

You can also find a more in-depth walkthrough with screenshots by clicking here.  Just choose 'payment' instead of 'invoice' on the menus.

Aaron H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.