cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

Highlighted
Visitor

Invoices

Hi, I need some invoices for periods when I was using Constant Contact, can you advise how I can get these. Thanks, Carmel
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Invoices

Hi @CarmelK8 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Constant Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. You may Email or Print any invoice by going to the My Account section in your account. Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

copy of invoice

Hi Adrienne,

I am no longer a user of Constant Contact so when I logged into the account it did not give me access to invoices.  Can I get a copy of the invoices for the subscriptions paid.

Many thanks

Carmel

Re: copy of invoice

Hi @CarmelK8 

Thank you for helping to clarify this! Because you are no longer a user and can no longer access these invoices in your account, please call in to our Billing Support directly. For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. But one of our Billing agents can help answer any questions you may have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.