cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Invoices

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Invoices

Payment is taken on the first of the month but invoices are not available until the seventh of the month. Why the delay? I need the invoice to reconcile the account but I have to wait a week for it.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Invoices

Hello @HelenR8,

Thank you for reaching out and asking about the invoicing and the payment difference. Your invoice is available on monthly service period start date.

Your account is billed five days prior to your monthly service period start date. For example, an account that started on December 7th will be billed on the 2nd of every month. This helps ensure that the payment will have processed by the time your bill date comes around. 

Click Here for an article with more details on our billing process.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.