cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Invoices

Regular Visitor

Invoices

Can you check our invoices? We have cleaned up our mailing list and I think we should be billed less now. Can you check?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Invoices

@SusieB1

Thanks for reaching out Community and well done. Cleaning your mailing list is definitely a best practice! Each month we determine your bill according to the size of your contact list. The price is based on the greatest number of unique email addresses in your Constant Contact account during the previous billing period.

You are correct your billing is reflecting a lower amount of contacts.  Here is how to check your invoices within your account.

Additionally, if you do have further questions the billing team’s contact information can be found by clicking here. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else!

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.