cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Is anyone having problems with Tags?

Highlighted

Is anyone having problems with Tags?

While scheduling my email campaign, I select, "Narrow It Down" and I am offered, "Limit By Tag", but once I click, "Limit By Tag" nothing happens. A list of Tags previously poped up that I could select from but it is no longer there.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Is anyone having problems with Tags?

Hi @HowardC56 

I apologize this is happening! What browser and device are you using? We have had previous reports of this with customers on certain touch devices. In these cases the workaround used is working in a different browser. If you have not yet tested your browser, I would suggest trying in a different browser or a private/incognito window. Please let us know if this helps!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.