cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a template for the permission email?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Is there a template for the permission email?

I want to be sure I am sending newsletters to people who want them. Do you have a template asking permission or requesting permission?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Is there a template for the permission email?

UPDATED: July 2018

Hi Paul,

We do not have a template asking for permission as it's part of our terms and conditions that contacts you import should already be permission-based. If you want to obtain permission from them again, we have a process called Confirmed Opt-in which means you send them an email asking them to confirm that they want to continue receiving your emails. If they do not respond, they will not get your emails again and you cannot manually add them back in as active contacts in your account. This applies to new sign ups and you can also send existing contacts a manual opt in email. Here are the links on how that works for your reference:

What is Confirmed Opt-in?

Create a Confirmed Opt In Email

Consent Confirmation/Confirm Subscription Email Template

Please go over that so you can decide whether you want to do this process as it may reduce your contacts numbers if they do not confirm at all. Thanks Paul! Please let me know if you have any other questions :smileyface:

Anna Navarro
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"