cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to add an automated e-mail that is not anniversary or birthday?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Is there a way to add an automated e-mail that is not anniversary or birthday?

Is there a way to add an automated e-mail that is not anniversary or birthday but needs to be send on specific days not all on one day?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Is there a way to add an automated e-mail that is not anniversary or birthday?

Hello @HannaB43. I do see that you have scheduled emails for many upcoming holidays so I'm guessing that this is what you meant by sending on "specific days". At this time, there is not an automated way to schedule these kinds of emails so you using the "Schedule for Later" option while scheduling the emails is the correct way to send them out. You still have the ability to unschedule the emails if you would like to make changes to the email or the lists that would receive it up until the time that it goes out.

If you were looking for something else regarding automated emails and scheduling, please let us know and we can certainly assist you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.