cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to specify space between paragraphs (I don't want a full return)? I'm hoping there is

Established Member

Is there a way to specify space between paragraphs (I don't want a full return)? I'm hoping there is

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Is there a way to specify space between paragraphs (I don't want a full return)? I'm hoping ther

Hi @PatrickL17 

That's a great question! I understand how important it is for your email to look exactly how you want it to be. However I can see you are still working in our older legacy newsletter. These templates only allow you to alter line spacing through the HTML coding of your block. With that said we are unable to offer support with altering your HTML. Instead we would suggest moving over to our Third Generation Editor. This newer version of our email templates do offer the option of controlling line spacing directly in the template.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.