cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way for my readers to share the email?

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Is there any way for my readers to share the email?

Is there any way for my readers to post my Constant Contact campaigns on Facebook or in their emails?

For instance, before I used Constant Contact, I'd put my newsletter on Google docs and send the link to it in my emails. I'd ask people to copy and paste the link to share it to their FB pages and in their emails.

With Constant Contact, I'd like to use your newsletter template, but I don't know how to have people share it to Facebook or in their emails.

Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Is there any way for my readers to share the email?

Hello @info_nucpp,

At this time we do not have a feature within the third-generation editor itself to make it possible for recipients to share to their own social media pages. It's a great feature idea and is one we are collecting feedback on. I'd be happy to track it in your account. They do have the ability to forward the email to other email addresses by using the "Forward" feature in the email client itself.

However, we do offer Social Share as a means for you to post your email campaign to your social media pages. Once it's posted there it can be shared around Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply and help Nick. The forwarding feature would work well for us, but we also need people to be able to share to their FB pages. I'll just continue doing it the way I usually do and add a link in the emails to our newsletters on Google docs. I hope the day will come that Constant Contact will add that nice FB sharing feature.

I'm not quite sure what you meant by "I'd be happy to track it in your account." Would appreciate it if you could let me know what you meant. 

Thank you

Gail

My apologies for any confusion @info_nucpp. What I meant is I would track your feedback in your account for our developers to see.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nick,

Apologies, I'd appreciate it if you could have the developers see my feedback.

Thanks so much! 

Gail

Hello @info_nucpp. We have tracked the request for this feature in your account and have sent it over to the appropriate team. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support