cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Is there any way to search for a specific PDF WHILE you are linking it to text?

Is there any way to search for a specific PDF WHILE you are linking it to text?

During the creation of an email, if i highlight the text that i want to be a hyperlink that links to a PDF, and then I click "Document Link", it takes me to a window that lists every single PDF that i've ever uploaded. I can sort by filename or date, but i don't see any way to actually search for the specific PDF i want. We use many, many PDFs per weekly issue, so our Library of PDFs is large. Sometimes i need to link to PDFs that were uploaded a while back and i'm forced to scroll, scroll, scroll until i find it.

Is there no easier way to find the specific PDF i want, other than scrolling back through the list until i find it? It seems this would be an ideal place for a search window or filter that would enable me to go directly to the PDF i want by typing it's filename.

BTW, I'm on a Mac, and use Firefox 37.0.2.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Is there any way to search for a specific PDF WHILE you are linking it to text?

Hi @JonathanR70

Thank you for your question. At this time we do not have a way to search for a specific PDF while you are working within a Campaign.

If you remember the name you uploaded, you can always try the Find option in your browser (Ctrlcommand+F keyboard shortcut. Click on the menu button , and then click Find.) That will of course only search for what is on the overlay.

Please submit this feature request in our Library Feedback Board so that our developers may see this request and other users can vote on it.

Thanks in advance!