cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Is there any way to see who rec'd / opened a TEST email?

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Is there any way to see who rec'd / opened a TEST email?

I'm trying to confirm that I sent a test email to my boss for approval of the email prior to distribution, but I can't see any place where it would report that.  Suggestions?  Thanks

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Is there any way to see who rec'd / opened a TEST email?

Hi @AmyD5564 

At this time any test emails are not recorded in the reporting for your campaign. A workaround to this is creating a list under your contacts with just your boss on it. Scheduling a full send to this new list will allow you to have reporting available. If you do not need to make any updates to your email, it can then be sent to the rest of your contacts through our Resend Feature. In the case that you do have to make any updates, you can do this by copying your campaignOnce you've copied your campaign, you can update your email as you'd like.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.