cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Formatting

Highlighted
All Star

Issue with Formatting

I keep getting frustrated because my formatting for the text keeps reverting to the default formatting for some of the text. I can save all the formatting that I did, but when I open the campaign again, it reverted back to the default in some areas. Drives me nuts. It also keeps reverting back to the default whenever I hit the ENTER key at the end of a line. To get around this, I hit the ENTER key just before the last letter at the end of a line so I can continue on with my formatting.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Issue with Formatting

@Squantum

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the text formatting in your email campaign.

Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of your email campaign that is having issues, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.