cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Issue with Mozilla Firefox browser

Highlighted

Issue with Mozilla Firefox browser

I have received a complaint from someone that she is unable to view campaigns sent to her because she is not able to get out of a "thank you" screen that pops up when she looks at the email. She has had to end the browser via "end task" on her computer to get out of the "thank you" screen. She uses Mozilla Firefox as her browser. However, I also use Firefox and have not experienced this problem myself. Any ideas what is going on and how to fix it? Thank you.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Issue with Mozilla Firefox browser

Hi @sandiego8,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that your contact is having issues viewing your campaigns. I'd like to investigate this further for you. Which type of campaigns are you sending to this contact? Is it regular email campaigns, or surveys, or event invites etc.? Also, could you provide a screenshot of the "Thank you" message screen that pops up for them? Has the contact tried using a different browser besides Firefox? Thank you!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

Hi,

Yes, they are regular email campaigns. Unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot that I can provide and the person who was having the problem does not have a different browser. Is it something to do with the actual campaign or is it the browser itself?

CTCT Employee

Hello @sandiego8,

Thank you for your response!

There are many factors that can cause this sort of thing such as; browser settings, updates, and PC settings, to name a few. This is where the screenshot comes in as we can analyze it and try to come up with a more accurate solution. Without more information, it will be quite difficult to determine what is causing this. If you happen to get this information go ahead and forward it with a reference to this post to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. We will be glad to look into this further.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!