cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue

All Star

Issue

Hello. I have to tell you that these recent upgrades to the site, while pretty, have really slowed down everything. The site doesn't work a lot of the time - I have to constantly close my tab and re-open. Which means I have to log back in and if my edits haven't automatically saved yet, I have to go back and do that work again - assuming the site even loads again. I do like the new layout but it's become a chore to get my weekly emails out. If I start on Wednesday (the day I get my approved content for the email) I am doing good to get the email out by Thursday. Last week and this week, the site has caused so much frustration that my email has gone out on Friday. I'm not sure how to remedy this as it could very well be my internet connection. However, all my other tabs run seamlessly for the most part.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Issue

Hi @LupeG,

I'm very sorry for any frustrations you've experienced with Constant Contact, and please know that we are passing along all customer sentiment regarding our new experience. Troubleshooting connectivity issues can be tricky but it's usually related to your web browser. Please use this very helpful resource to learn more about steps you can take to fix any slowness when working in your account. Also feel free to email us directly at social_support@constantcontact.com if you need further troubleshooting assistance.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.