Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding the third-generation editor

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Issues regarding the third-generation editor

Catlin,

Unfortunately that still is not a solution to my problems. I am not interested in having another image in the email when this text in the table is part of the main text in the email.

I would still have to worry about the formatting on smaller screens, because the font size is not adjustable with it being an image and there is no way to swap out images for smaller screens with this editor. The whole image would be shrunk and therefore the text would also be smaller on a mobile device.

I hope that mine and others concerns and feedback are taken into consideration and changes are implemented for future generations of editors.

Re: Issues regarding the third-generation editor

Hello @ShawnC6. We understand that this workaround is not a solution for being able to insert text into a table using our third-generation editor. We have sent your feedback over to our Product teams who are collecting feedback on this feature request. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.