cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with the Site

Occasional Visitor

Issues with the Site

For the past couple months, I have been having some issues with editing my emails on Constant Contact. Sometimes, when I try to highlight text and make it bold face or italicized or undo a bold face or italicization and it won't change or revert back. This leads to me having to refresh the page or log out then log back in and try to edit again. Also, this morning, I was editing an email and when I previewed it, the colors of the buttons and dividers had changed and really threw off the color scheme. I went back to the Edit page and everything looked fine. I sent myself a test copy of the email and the colors were off. In the end, I was forced to submit an email with the color scheme appearing differently. This hasn't happened before with past emails I've sent out with Constant Contact, so I was really confused about the source of the error.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Issues with the Site

Hello @CommonsT. I see that you did chat with our Support department about both issues that you brought up in your post but I did want to answer your questions here as well in case any of our customers had the same questions.

On the day that you posted this, some customers were experiencing an issue with the previews of their campaigns displaying differently from what was displayed in the editor. This system issue has since been resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

In regards to not being able to change your text, did you copy and paste this text into your campaign? What I recommend to copy and paste your text into a text editor such as Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac) and then bring this text into your Constant Contact campaign. This way, your text comes in without any problematic formatting attached to it. You can view this FAQ for more information. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.