cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

It doesn't work

Occasional Visitor

It doesn't work

What is going on? I just gave $119 and I have under 10,000 contacts. Why isn't this working?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: It doesn't work

@JustinS003 Thanks for reaching out to community. I am sorry you're having issues. This is not the experience we want our customers to have.

Could you provide some details on what isn't working?
For example, what is the name of the campaign you're working in? Are you receiving any error messages? What browser are you currently using?

If you have not yet tested your browser, I would suggest trying a different browser or a private/incognito window. We have seen non-compatible browsers or a 3rd party add-on effect how Constant Contact works. Please let us know if trying a different browser helps.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.