cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It wasn't easy to enter new credit card info; billed double the amount owed.

Highlighted

It wasn't easy to enter new credit card info; billed double the amount owed.

The help instructions for changing credit card is erroneous. There is no option for "payment method" under My Profile.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: It wasn't easy to enter new credit card info; billed double the amount owed.

Hello @KenB173 ,

I am sorry that this was not an easy process. If you have been billed incorrectly, please reach out to our Billing team. The phone numbers for our billing department can be found on our "Contact Us" page on the homepage of the website.

To change a credit card in the future, you will need to click on the icon that looks like a person in the top right corner of your screen (when logged in) and select "My Account." Once the "My Account" page loads, you will see a "Payment Method" section on the left side of the screen with an "Edit" option next to it.

my_account_1111112222.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!