cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Join my List

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Join my List

Tried to connect this option to Community Meal's FB page and prompt states - lost connection, clear browser - which I did several times and still cannot complete this process. FRUSTRATING!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Join my List

Hi @StaceyG666 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about this! What is the Facebook page you are trying to connect the Join My List App to? What browser are you working in? The error message you have received is an experience our support is continuing to look into. As a workaround we suggest trying to connect in a different browser or even with a different admin. Do either of these workarounds help?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.