cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just upgraded to Office 365 and now my Constant Contact email's formatting is off

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Just upgraded to Office 365 and now my Constant Contact email's formatting is off

Just upgraded to Office 365 and now my Constant Contact email's formatting is off. I have it set up in Constant Contact using one of the templates.  Below is an image of what it looks like in my mailbox.

IN CONSTANT CONTACT:

How it looks in Constant Contact.png

IN MY INBOX:

How it looks in my email.png

Any ideas why this is happening?  And is this happening for our recipients with Office 365?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Just upgraded to Office 365 and now my Constant Contact email's formatting is off

Hey @TimothyF,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would be happy to provide some insight on this issue. When it comes to Outlook or Office 365, they render email much differently than your average domain like Gmail or Yahoo. In some instances, there are ways we can edit the Campaign to help it comply with how they will render your email. I would recommend that you shoot us an email with your username and the name of the Campaign that you are working on. Social_Support(at)Constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you so much for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!