cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeping text boxes the same size

Occasional Visitor

Keeping text boxes the same size

I am writing a newsletter.  i have several articles.  i want to keep the text boxes the same size for each article, but then allow the reader to expand to read the rest of the article.  Can this be done?  Thanks!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Keeping text boxes the same size

Hello @CyndiC67,

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. That is a great idea! While there is not a way for the block to expand within the email itself, you can add a read more link instead! This guide will walk you through how to add that block. 

I hope this helps! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!