cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps crashing today - whats wrong- no support available, doing my head in, only doing a simple job

Occasional Participant

Keeps crashing today - whats wrong- no support available, doing my head in, only doing a simple job

Tags (3)
16 REPLIES 16
CTCT Employee

Re: Keeps crashing today - whats wrong- no support available, doing my head in, only doing a simple

Hello @ColinS25,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your account keeps crashing. Have you tried a different browser to see if that fixes the issue? 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Re: Keeps crashing today - whats wrong- no support available, doing my head in, only doing a simple

Hi Im updating a weekly news letter with minor amendments. Wont save, then its does then keep saying

Opps some thing has gone wrong  and tells me to click the support page.

Same thing 12 hours ago on another unit.

@Zoe_H wrote:

Hello @ColinS25,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that your account keeps crashing. Have you tried a different browser to see if that fixes the issue? 

CTCT Employee

Hello @ColinS25,

I apologize that this error message is still coming up when editing an email. Try again today on another browser and see if that could be the issue. I also recommend clearing your cache on the computer you are on today and see if that helps as well.  

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Na today Constant contact is pretty useless and wasted me many hours today, its not saving the changes and whether im in Firefox or Chrome¬!!

Now need to wait until tomorrow to call them, and the Sunday newsletter now become a delayed Monday one!!

Occasional Participant

This is what keep coming up!!

Oops!

Something has gone wrong.

Refresh your browser to revert to your last saved state.
If you need help, please contact us.

CTCT Employee

Hello @ColinS25,

I apologize that this is happening still. In order to fix this issue you will have to recreate the email in your account so that error message can go away. I do apologize that this is an issue that our engineers are working on fixing right now, and you will be notified when it is fixed. 

Zoe H.

Occasional Participant

So I have to spend hours recreating my newsletter all over again to get round the hours it keeps crashing today in the existing one?

@Zoe_H wrote:

Hello @ColinS25,

I apologize that this is happening still. In order to fix this issue you will have to recreate the email in your account so that error message can go away. I do apologize that this is an issue that our engineers are working on fixing right now, and you will be notified when it is fixed. 

CTCT Employee

Hey @ColinS25,

Were you able to get the email campaigns, the ones you were receiving errors on, sent out successfully?

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Same problem yesterday, took over 12 hours over two days to complete a 30 min job

Add, crash with Opps, ad, crash with Opps repeat repeat.....

managed to get a copy out then it was pointed out some errors were in there, down to crashing constantly, I missed a section I thought it had saved, but hadnt, so had to spend a couple of extras hours to go through, Opps its crashed

Im been promised some one will contact to tell the problems at your end has been solved..

still waiting.

I get paid by the hour,,, so I worked roughly 12 hours over two days

SO NOT IMPRESSED and ruined my day, a holiday in the uk this past weekend