cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of solution for a problem reported three monts ago

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Lack of solution for a problem reported three monts ago

(Ref. # 22077221 ) I contacted you on Nov.'17 because of a bug using your CC Add-In for Outlook. When I upload contacts with accented chars are transformed: José becomes José I'm using the last version of Constant Contact for Outlook Add-in (1.3), together with Microsoft Oulook 2013, with spanish language, and I have a problem: Every contact that I upload to ConstantContact with accented characters is transformed in this way (example): José Miguel Cabezuelo Gómez becomes José Miguel Cabezuelo Gómez I've contacted serveral times since the, and your answer is allways politicaly correct: "I reviewed the case you have referenced and I apologize but I do see the defect has not been corrected yet and they do have a case submitted to the engineers for you so that you will be notified directly and not have to check in." But I've never been notified, and nobody told me any expected resolution time, or any other explanation about the solution of my problem. I'm very upset about it, and I'd like to contact with some customer service manager who can explain me something more. Best regards, Joan Rubio Software Greenhouse, S.A.
5 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Lack of solution for a problem reported three monts ago

Hello @Software_Greenhouse,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I have submitted a request for a manager to reach out to discuss this further with you.

If there's anything else that we can do in the meantime, please let us know.

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thanks for your answer @amber_l

Now what I'd like to have is an answer from that manager. The problem with the transformation of the accented characters when uploading from Oulook is still open.

Best regards,

Joan Rubio

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Thank you for reaching back out @Software_Greenhouse,

It looks like a manager tried to reach out but appears to have the wrong number on file. I also saw that you've emailed us so I'm going to follow up with you there! 

Amber_L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Thank you Amber,

My reference case number is 22077221  

No qualified answer at all yet.

My phone number is, I live in Barcelona (Spain), and my working hours are from 9 to 20, CET. It's not so difficult.

PLEASE, GIVE ME AN ANSWER FROM SOMEBODY WHO REALLY KNOWS WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT !!!

Joan Rubio

Software Greenhouse, S.A.

jrubio@swgreenhouse.com

CTCT Employee

Hi @Software_Greenhouse,

Thank you for providing that information. I have updated your contact information for a supervisor to reach out to you. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Lucas_D

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!