cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last engagement date

Highlighted

Last engagement date

can we check 'last engagement date' on 'active contacts' excel report?

so that we can check when was the last time that an active contact opened an email from us.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Last engagement date

Hello @CindyG409. Thanks for reaching out to the Community. At this time, the engagement history can't be exported or included in any sort of reporting. However, this is great feedback and I will turn it over to our Product team to see if this can be included in our Reporting in the future. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I honestly can't imagine or believe that this is still not available. What a great tool for culling out lists. But then again, you want us to keep our lists big.... LOL

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @RayL74 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize that this is still not in our product yet. I will submit your feedback on this! Another way to try and clean out your list is by creating a segment for your did not opens over a certain amount of time. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.