cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Feedback about Constant Contact

Frequent Visitor

Leaving Feedback about Constant Contact

Viewing campaigns with the new interface is a nightmare. I used to be able to view my eblasts in order as they were sent - and now I have to search through pages based on when they were last modified. For example, I'd like a quick glance on what was sent in July. Some eblasts were schedule back in May, so I have to view very far back and there is not a sorting feature. Please bring back the old sorting method!!!! In addition, the new "reporting" page is inaccurate (https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/distui/reporting) It shows my eblasts sent in May (when it was scheduled) but it was actually sent in July. Please bring back the simplicity of viewing sent campaigns by when they were sent...not when they were modified! And please double check the value for the reporting page.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Leaving Feedback about Constant Contact

Hello @KristinaM5. Thank you for the feedback with our new user experience. I'm very sorry that you are having difficulty locating your sent campaigns. Having more control over how you are able to sort and search through your campaigns is something we have heard about from our customers and I can certainly understand the frustration when this is not possible. I will put in feedback directly to our engineers for you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: Leaving Feedback about Constant Contact

Your new look is really not easy to use and does not show thumbnails.