cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Legacy Newsletters

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Legacy Newsletters

Why are you not allowing new features like "resend to did not open" to apply to legacy newsletters?

I pay the full price but I am not getting access to all the features.

This is very unfair.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Legacy Newsletters

Hi @BrendaC2

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I can definitely understand how helpful these new features would be in our legacy newsletters. I apologize they are only available in our 3GE templates. You do however have access to these templates without needing to upgrade. In fact, if you were to create a brand new email in your account it will be in a 3GE template with these features available.  Resending a legacy newsletter to non-openers will have to be done manually. Here is an article we have with steps on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.