cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited options for travelers

Visitor

Limited options for travelers

I received this message below when I attempted to sign in and complete the newest campaign that I was working on as of yesterday - 10-14-2018:

___________________________________________________________________________________

Call Customer Support

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

Phone (US): (866) 433-8499
Phone (Outside US): 1-339-222-5900

Please contact customer service if you have any questions
___________________________________________________________________________________
I am currently traveling in Dubai and cannot call to address this matter.  Please have someone circle back around to me and chat via email or text , so that I can sign back in to my account and complete the project I was in the process of; additionally, I did receive an email from someone who is apparently trying to hack into my account for information and credit card details.  Please advise.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Limited options for travelers

Hi @DesmaR,

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  It appears there is an issue with your account that requires a conversation with our Account Review department.  Since you are traveling, a request has been submitted on your behalf for them to reach back out to you.  It can take 1-2 business days for turnaround, as we are an inbound call center.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (2)