cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linda's email addy is not being accepted

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Linda's email addy is not being accepted

Hi: We have worked with LInda for over a year in trying to get her email address accepted. She had unregistered her account a very long time ago. She said she was following the directions to re-register. Today, we did it together. She did it properly. She confirmed it. She received the message that confirmation was received. That was 4 hours ago. Her name still says "awaiting confirmation." What next?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Linda's email addy is not being accepted

Hi @RobynS41

Thanks for bringing your question to the community. I took a look at Linda's profile on our back end and found that she had a duplicate contact profile that had been deleted. Sometimes these deleted profiles can intercept the resubscribe request and it ends up updating the permission status of the wrong profile. However, I was able to use an internal tool to resubscribe Linda, so you should be good to send to her normally from here on out.

Nate M. 
Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!