cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Indent??

Occasional Visitor

Re: Line Indent??

I can't believe you have created an editor with no way to indent!!!

CTCT Employee

@maryb9773

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize this feature is not currently available. We really appreciate your specific feedback on how this feature can be improved. It's great insight for our developers to review as they map out future updates for the product.

I have tracked it in your account for them to see. I also encourage you to check out our Feedback area of the Community where you can post any additional feedback you have and chime in with other customers sharing their ideas.

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Ditto, it's been almost a year. Give us back line indent!

CTCT Employee

Hi @CynthiaM479

Thanks for reaching out in the Community. I've tracked your feedback on your account and sent to the appropriate teams for review. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Add my name to the list. Paragraphs shouldn't take a year to implement on an e-mail service.
Using several spaces would count as a fix, but the service deletes redundant spaces.

Regular Visitor

Came here to find the answer to the same problem.  Please add a way to indent.

CTCT Employee

Hello @ShanaJ97,

Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely submit this over to our engineers for review. Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

This is a very unfortunate oversight on behalf of Constant Contact. I need to use a blockquote feature in ALMOST EVERY EMAIL I SEND OUT. Not having this ability is very crippling and there has been nothing done about it to my knowledge.

Regular Visitor

Yes - I agree totally!  Have been needing the indent for a long time.  Please fix this soon!

Regular Visitor

Right now I am using the tip of using a "-" and making it the same color as the background.  That's the only thing I can do now until they make it available.