Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line spacing

SOLVED
Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback on this feature. You now have the ability to control line spacing in the Third Generation Editor! When working in a text block you can change the spacing between your lines of text. Your choices of spacing are single, 1.2, 1.5, or double line spacing.

2018-12-10_15-48-44.png

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist within your account.

All Star

Re: Line spacing

Thanks for the quick response. This actually does help out quite a bit and is not a bad general solution to the issue. I was worried about how it might affect the different text sizes, but looks like the line-height for larger sizes won't go smaller than the default height of their own size. Very helpful, thank you! Only future issue I might run into is having the ability to control paragraph spacing, but that might be me being a little more particular than necessary. 

Hi @PhilI88

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear this work around we've provided has helped. Being able to control line spacing is a feature request I would be happy to track in your account. I will be passing this feedback on to the appropriate team. We are always looking for ways to improve our user's experience! 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Developer

Do you expect to have this resolved so that line spacing can automatically adjust to font size? Bulleted lists seem to format according to font size. Seems odd that the body text would not do that.