cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines Showing up on Outlook

Highlighted
All Star

Lines Showing up on Outlook

I'm having this problem where the sent email have these lines showing up on the bottom of the table cells when viewed from Outlook:

Camp Acorn 1.PNG

I did try the workaround from the other thread but since some of the lines are on top of teal, and some of them on the light green, choosing one color would not work. I'm using Outlook 2016 and when viewed in Chrome and Firefox, the email looks fine. When viewed in Microsoft Edge, the image on the left moves to the right and stays on top of the other stuffs.

Also, one part of our email campaign has a drop shadow, and when it's sent out the drop shadow looks bumped down.

Email preview on Constant Contact:

Camp Acorn 3.PNG

Email when viewed in Outlook:

Camp Acorn 2.PNG

I hope someone can help and thank you in advance!

Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Lines Showing up on Outlook

Hello @AmandaA380,

Thank you for notifying us of these issues! I have our internal team taking a look into them to see how they can be corrected, and they will reach out to you with more information within the next few business days. 

If there's anything else that we can assist with in the meantime, please let us know. 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

It's been a year: any updates?

Hi @DaveM42 

That’s a great question! I apologize at this time we are continuing to troubleshoot this display change. In fact we are in need of more info like the email client and version being used and the name of your campaign. Even if more than one contact is reporting this experience. These are helpful details to have. As a workaround in the meantime we suggest matching the Outer Background Color of your campaign with the Inner Background Color.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

We're newly experiencing this issue as well; it's a problem that's only just started occurring with PC users in our company. It's enough of an irritant that we're strongly considering switching to a new platform.

Specs: Windows, Outlook 2016–– not occuring on Macs.

Is this something that's actively being looked into/addressed with a fix on the horizon?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hi @Mediabrands 

Thank you for providing that information to us. Our team is still actively investigating what is causing this issue and why it impacts some users and not others. I have submitted the issue to our team so they can take a look at your individual account to investigate further. Thank you for using Constant Contact. I hope you have a nice day. 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!