cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines on sent email....

Lines between modules on test email

Hi, we are having the same problem on our email. (We are using Outlook as a part of our Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016) package.

I've tried moving modules, deleting them and re-adding them, cloning ones without the line and nothing works.

The only thing I notice is the line moves location when I add additional modules, so it's not the module itself that is causing the problem. For example, when I have four copies of the Cherokee module, the line appears under second Cherokee and fourth Cherokee, but when I have three copies of the Cherokee module, the line appears under second Cherokee and the Chickasaw module. But it is not universally below the Chickasaw module.

ConstantContactSupport.png

Re: Lines between modules on test email

Oops, just saw the change background color workaround, so I did that and that's acceptable, thanks. (Although it would be nice to go back to using outer backgrounds one day.)

All Star

Re: Lines on sent email....

Have there been ANY other fixes other than this workaround? I've combined as many modules as I can, but the photo placement limitations lead to the module breaks. That didn't make a difference in the sent email. A large majority of our clients are using outlook 365 and our emails need to function in that environment. I would appreciate it if ya'll would actually fix the issue vs. me having to change my entire design and layout in order for it to look professional.

Re: Lines on sent email....

Hello @Ja-NaeE. We do not have any other planned fixes or workarounds to provide as these lines are an issue within Outlook and this issue has affected us and many other email marketing providers. Microsoft is aware of the issue and our teams are closely watching for fixes that are made available. If any are made available, our product teams will take advantage of them and make any necessary updates. I certainly understand how important it is for your email to display properly for your contacts and I'm sorry that we do not have any updates at this time.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.